Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Year

New Beginnings! I love them! There is so much hope. So much anticipation. To think that Jesus would give us another day to wake up and start over. His word says that His blessings are new every day. How awesome to serve a Savior who loves us. He wants us to make our own decisions. He doesn't want us to be little puppets. He is also right there when we have decided that those decisions weren't exactly the right ones to make. That kind of grace is what I need every day in my life. I am so quick to say words (and if I don't say them I JUST might think them) that are not beneficial to others. I try not to do this often but you better believe that if I think you are wrong, I will let you know. That's not necessarilly a bad thing but I am just really starting to learn that its all in the way you say things. I work with a great group of people whom I dearly love that teach me these lessons everyday. Every person you meet can teach you something about your life and it is up to you whether to learn the lesson. Anyway, I digress.

I am so excited to begin a new year! I will be 30 this year!!! I can't believe it!! I never thought I would be this age. I certainly didn't expect to be where I am at this point in my life. As I sit here and think about it, I wouldn't have it any other way! I have been so blessed and I have been led down exactly the right path even though I have been positive that it was the wrong path several times! I have learned so much about myself this past year. I just wish it wouldn't have taken me so long. :) This new year will be a great one! A fresh start. I hope whoever reads this blog would know that I am praying for you. I hope that means something to you. Please know that "there is no God like our God!" There have been many great leaders and philosophers. They have said great things, spoken eloquently, and deservingly made the history books. Yet, there is only one who is no longer in the grave. That is Jesus. He created you. And me. Please let Him change your life. I hope that you would have a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment