Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG!

This is it! I have always heard about these things but never actually given in to the peer pressure to write. Until now! My friend in Utah convinced me and I think I am going to love it. There is only one problem that I foresee. I cannot write. And I am pretty boring. I cannot imagine that anyone would ever read these...I assume that is the reason for friends. They love you no matter what and will always read your facebook, myspace, and now blogs. They will also tell you if you are being too emotional, too mean, if you are wearing a good outfit, if you are wearing a bad outfit, and just about anything that comes to their mind. I have heard people say that if you have 5 true friends in your life than you are blessed. I can honestly say that I have many more than that. Friends who will be there in a minute if I needed them without question and who will love me till the end. My closest friends are ones that I have been friends with for many, many years. Thankfully, they have seen me through my best and worst times! Everytime I break up with a boy, everytime a boy breaks up with me, when I failed Nursing School, when I passed Business School, family issues, drama, love, and everything that goes on in everybody else's life!

I guess I should start with some things that I am passionate about: God, Love, travel, school, FOOD, culture, Art, and anything that makes me more educated. I want to be smart. I suppose maybe I am in some areas. I love adventure. I want to see the world and do anything the world has to offer. Except drugs and bungee jumping. I have to draw the line somewhere. It's amazing how we live in such a small box and never take time to see what goes on around us. That is why I believe in travel so much. There is so much to do and so many things to see....so many people who live so differently than we do. I want to take in as much as I can in this short life that I live.

Well, this was short. But I am sure that I will have much more to write later.

~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment