Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It is so easy to go day in and day out without giving thanks for our blessings! There is so much to be thankful for!! Many times I have to make myself think positive and then my actions follow. I just want to give a list of little (and big) things that I am thankful for!

~ a roof over my head
~a good job
~a family (no matter how dysfunctional they are at certain times)
~my great friends
~a great church to attend and the freedom to worship
~my blackberry
~the internet...where would we be without it?? still looking for hours through encyclopedias. ugh.
~Gap
~Jessica Simpson and her shoes
~Sascha the Russian Girl who gave me her hair.
~Victoria's Secret
~the 80's
~the 50's
~Country Boys (not redneck! there is a difference)
~dark haired boys. Thank you Jesus!
~Breakups
~movies that come out around Christmas. They are the best!!
~John Mayer
~Regis and Kelly
~true lovin'
~fishing in the peace and quiet
~art museums
~toothpaste
~SPANX!!!
~children who don't scream and holler
~laying out by the pool
~The Christmas Story
~heaters
~contacts
~Paris
~FOOD. love it.
~gyms
~tanning beds.
~David Crowder Band
~couples who have stayed together for 30+ years
~people who are spontaneous and don't think twice if you ask them to do things. People who LOVE to do anything!

This is just a small list of things that I am EXTREMELY grateful for!
I don't know where I would be without them!
~ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment